- Upcoming Events – What’s happening in the ACT
- Latest News – Reports on recent events and information
- Latest Food Posts – Recipes, product and dish recommendations
- Contribute in person, contribute online and contribute to the Vegan ACT website and update
- Vegan ACT Shop – DVDs, publications, nutrition charts and memberships
- Living Green Vegan Markets – TBC, 2021
- Vegan Coffee & Cake – On Hold but usually the second Wednesday of every month
- Latest Poultry Place Newsletter – August 2019
- New Vegan Section of Chompy’s Menu! – Belconnen
- Sweet Bones: The Cookbook
- Naked Foods Woden – New 10% Discount for Vegan ACT Members!
- Billie Dolphin Picture Book by Tusk Books (based in Canberra)!
- Vegan ACT Fundraiser Raffle Winners Announced! – 27 July 2018
- Truckload of one-day-old chicks buried alive in ‘clean-up’ after crash on Burley Griffin Way – 5 April 2018
- Transgender Day of Visibility
- Are nuts and seeds too high in fat to include in my vegan diet? By Linda Smillie APD
- Oxygen Nutrition @ Canberra Airport – New 10% Discount for Vegan ACT Cardholders!
- Where do you get your protein? by local accredited dietician/nutritionist, Linda Smillie (BSc, Grad Dip Nut Diet)
- Get your Vegan Card for discounts galore (Local Vegan Business!)
- San Churro Vegan Menu – Woden
- Hungry Jack’s New Vegan Cheeseburger – October 2018
- Three Bean Salad with Sweet Dressing – Classic Women’s Weekly Recipe
- Two New Vegan Fish Shack Burgers Unleashed – 26 November 2017
- Stirato Bakery Cafe (Vegan Friendly), Fyshwick
- Cauliflower Salad @ Wheat & Oats, Phillip
- Oliver’s Market (Vegan Friendly) in Gundagai, Goulburn and beyond
- Warm Quinoa Veggie Salad Recipe by Laur
- Crust Pizza and Middle Eastern Falafel Salad Bowl!
- Lily’s Vegan Kitchen (New Vegan Business in Canberra!) @ Southside Farmers Market – Discount for Vegan ACT Cardholders!
- Slow Beans Vegan Cuisine @ BlocHaus and Epic Markets!
- Sesame Crusted Tofu @ 39 Steps, O’Connor
- Leaflet with Vegan Outreach
- Let’s talk activism!
- Donate to Vegan ACT Garage Sales in Aid of Animal Sanctuaries
- Support Vegan ACT by becoming a member
- Become a Foster Carer for Greyhounds
- Donate to help 150 chicks rescued from certain death
- Sign the EggsExposed.com.au Petition
- Advocacy Resources
- (Updated) Become a Sanctuary-Hand Volunteer at Little Oak!
- Take action against Rodeos – Written by Little Oak Sanctuary
- Sign Petition Against Australian Live Exports (including 90,000 Dairy Cows per annum)
Free shipping in Australia for orders of $50 and over. $5 shipping for physical products if total order is under $50. Please check your order carefully before checking out :). https://veganact.org.au/shop/
If there is anything you’d like to see on the Vegan ACT website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using our guidelines we are always thrilled when a new item comes in for the website so, if any info you submit doesn’t appear on the website within a day or two, please let us know so we can get your contribution up as soon as possible!
Meanwhile, check us out on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/
If you would like to support the work we do, become a member!
Becoming a member of Vegan ACT is easy and rewarding! Not only will you get a 10% discount on Vegan goods and services from these great businesses but you will be supporting work towards a kinder and more compassionate capital!