Vegan eating is all about life and abundance! Vegans often comment to each other that they become much more adventurous and enjoy food more because the guilt of making animals suffer for them is no longer there.
Going Vegan helps people open up their minds to new cuisines and ways of cooking and eating food. All the reasons people give for not being Vegan fall into the categories of convenience, tradition and taste. The longer you are Vegan, the more obvious it is that no compromises need be made on a cruelty-free diet. Here we present recommendations made by members to products that can be bought locally and local Vegan or Vegan-friendly eateries and shops.
- What can I buy? A list of convenient palm-oil-free Vegan products that are available in Canberra and come highly recommended by our members (Please note: this list is by no means exhaustive).
- Where can I eat? A list of all the eateries recommended by our members.
- Where can I shop? A list of all the businesses that have a good selection of Vegan offerings.
- Who else is operating in the ACT? A list of catering, market stall and online businesses with no fixed abode.
- Business Listings by location