Contributed by Laila
Click here to read other Vegan’s thoughts from the Vegan ACT facebook group.
From Massel: Massel stock powders are gluten-free, vegan, and suitable for people with Coeliac Disease. They come in three delicious flavours, a classic vegetable blend, a vegan chicken style stock and a vegan beef style stock.
To find out more go to: http://www.massel.com.au/products/stock/powder/
Available at all supermarkets
Suggested by Jason Kitson
LaZuppa Gluten-Free Soups have 10 Vegan soups. Click here to see the full Vegan range with ingredients.
- Curry Laksa Soup: An authentic blend of traditional Thai flavours with fine rice noodles.
- Italian Minestrone Soup: A delicious blend of vegetables and legumes made to a traditional Italian recipe.
- Lentil Soup: A tasty combination of vegetables and lightly spiced lentils.
- Minestrone Soup: A delicious blend of vegetables and beans made to an authentic Italian recipe.
- Moroccan Pumpkin with Chickpea Soup: An aromatic blend of spices, pumpkin and chickpeas.
- Pumpkin Soup: A favourite winter warmer full of wholesome sweet pumpkin.
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup: A wholesome soup filled with sweet roasted pumpkins.
- Rustic Vegetable Soup: A delicious blend of hearty vegetables with bortolli beans.
- Spiced Red Lentil Soup: A delicious blend of lightly spiced red lentils and aromatic herbs.
- Tom Yum Soup: An authentic blend of fragrant Thai herbs with distinct hot and sour flavours.
Added by Rowena
Spiral Foods’ Instant Miso Soups are made from naturally fermented soybean paste (miso) that has been freeze-dried, then blended with Wakame (sea vegetables) soup come in sachets and are easily prepared by simply adding boiling water.
Organic Instant Miso Soup: Organic brown rice miso (soybeans, brown rice, salt, koji seed), organic barley miso (soybeans, barley, salt, koji seeds), wakame, kombu.
Red Miso Soup: Red miso, sea salt, wakame, organic tapioca syrup, green onions, onion powder, kombu powder, shiitake powder, yeast (less 0.5%).
White Miso Soup: Shiro miso, sae salt, wakame, organic tapioca syrup, green onions, onion powder, kombu powder, shiitake powder, yeast (less 0.5%).
More info: http://spiralfoods.com.au/category/50
Added by Rowena
Dr McDougall’s Right Foods have a large range of Organic, Vegan Soups which are very light to carry to work and quick to prepare.
The ones I have seen Supabarn selling are: Teriyaki Noodle, Pad Thai Noodle, Pad Thai Noodle Soup (Gluten Free), Tortilla Soup, Spicy Kung Pao Noodle, Miso Ramen, Chicken (Flavour) Ramen, Light Sodium Chicken (Flavour) Noodle Soup, Light Sodium Lentil CousCous, Light Sodium Tomato Basil Pasta Soup. They are all worth a try to see which ones you like best. I have gone through phases. Firstly I liked the Tortilla Soup, Then Pad Thai Noodle Soup and now I like Teriyaki Noodle Soup the best.
Dr McDougall’s full range is listed here: https://www.rightfoods.com