Original post by Michelle
Found a couple of things at the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets when I dared to venture beyond the treasure trove that is As Nature Intended. At Deli Cravings, I found these chocolate covered morsels – pineapple, cranberry and coconut.
Check out the rest of Nestar’s Vegan range: https://www.nestar.com.au/88-vegan
Recommended by Michelle
The Three Vegan flavours are:
- Matcha Latte – Japanese Green Tea: Organic Cold Processed Raw Cacao Butter, Organic Erythritol, Organic Lucuma, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Butter, Organic Stone Ground Green Tea, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Luo Han Guo Extract & Sea Salt
- Open Heart – Frankincense and Blueberry: Organic Cold Processed Raw Cacao Powder & Butter, Organic Erythritol, Organic Dehydrated Blueberries, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Luo Han Guo Extract, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil & Sea Salt
- Immuni Shroom – Medicinal Mushroom: Organic Cold Pressed Cacao Powder & Cacao Butter, Organic Erythritol, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Lucuma, Non Irradiated Mushrooms: Wild Harvested Chaga & Reishi, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Luo Han Guo Extract, Sea Salt & Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Click here to see other chocolate Michelle found at at Go Vita, Woden.
Original Post by Amy Wauchop
I got this at Go Vita in Jamo [also available at Go Vita, Woden]. We had the peanut one at Easter & I’ve been hoping to see it again ever since. I almost bought the white one, but cookies & cream got me in the end.
Available in these varieties:
- Organic White Chocolate Cacao Nibs
- Organic White Chocolate Rice Puffs
- Organic White Chocolate Coconut
- Chocolate Coated Rose Turkish Delight
- Chocolate Peanut Brittle
- Chocolate Cookies & Cream
Click here for a list of ingredients and nutritional info.
And remember, if you are a Vegan ACT member, you will get a discount!
Suggested by Francine Horne
When made with soy or almond milk and a teaspoon of sugar, this is a delicious hot drink. Can be bought from the Real Chai stall from Jess at the Old Bus Depot markets.
Suggested by Francine, Vegan ACT
I used this mudcake mix to make cupcakes and made icing out of icing sugar, cocoa and soy milk and topped with Sweet William choc-chips (we understand that the palm oil in the choc-chips is from a sustainable source).
Rowena’s tip: You can also just melt vegan choc-chips and have a choc-top cupcake instead of icing.
Added by Rowena
Easy to find Vegan chocolate.
Original 100g Block
Ingredients: Raw Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Flour, Cocoa Mass, Maltodextrin (From Maize), Inulin, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, 476), Natural Flavours.
For more information about Sweet William Products see: http://www.sweetwilliam.com.au/products
Added by Rowena
Double Choc Biscuits 160g: Vegan and Gluten-Free Tim-Tams!
Ingredients: Gluten Free Flours (Tapioca, Besan), Chocolate (26%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavour), Sugar, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavours, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt.
Golden Choc-Filled Biscuits 150g:
Nine thick choc sandwich biscuits. Packet says suitable for Vegans.
Ingredients: Gluten Free Flours (Tapioca, Besan), sugar, Vegetable Oils (Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter), Coconut, Golden Syrup (5%), Cocoa Powder.
These are the ones I’ve tried so far. Look out for others in the range but be sure to check ingredients.
Added by Rowena
Organic Vegan Nutella! Lovely chocolatey spread.
Ingredients: JT’s Coconut Essence Organic Coconut Oil (45%), Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Organic Vanilla, Organic Starch, Water.