Big shout out to everyone who helped with the Vegan ACT Bake Sale, BBQ & Jumble Sale! Everyone who baked, donated goods, worked on the stall, invited their friends and came along to enjoy the food and company has warmed our hearts with their generosity and have made such a difference for this little volunteer-run non-profit for the animals! It was a beautiful day.
The funds raised are so appreciated, and as we speak are going straight into Vegan ACT projects and tools to help us make Canberra a kinder place for animals every day, and raise awareness of Veganism in the capital.
We have so many good things on the way that we use your donations for…
Some highlights in the near future will be:
– a double-sized stall with dedicated outreach volunteers at the amazing Living Green Festival
– another fabulous advocacy workshop
– 360° virtual reality outreach
– an improved vegan dining guide
– release of our outreach tees and totes at Living Green
– a presentation with vegan psychologist Clare Mann in November
– a documentary screening
– the dramatic Human Meat demo on October 8
– more working bees
– another bake fundraiser for Whisker Woods Sanctuary in November
If you want to see our work continue to grow, please consider becoming a member of Vegan ACT, making a donation or having a look at our range of fundraising products – all in our online store
(If you’d like to get involved with helping/volunteering please get in touch!) 🙂