If you would like to join the committee or help out in a less official capacity, we’d love to have you! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch.
Here are some more ideas for getting involved with creating a kinder capital territory:
- Are you a good Vegan cook? Would you like to give a cooking workshop?
- Are you a friendly person who likes to chat to people? Would you like to help with setting up, packing up and/or taking care of an information stall?
- Are you a good speaker who would like to give a talk? Vegan Nutrition, Ethics, Dairy, Animal Welfare, etc…
- Are you an ‘activist’? Would you like to join a protest? Or carry a placard at a Climate rally or similar event?
- Are you a writer? Do you have some interesting stories you could share? Would you like to write public articles in newspaper etc?
- Are you an internet cruiser – would you like to forward excellent links and articles to us for inclusion on our pinterest boards?
- Are you a keen photographer with Vegan images to share?
- Do you have graphic design skills? Would you like to help us with design, layout from time to time?
- Do you have other skills that you would like to share?
If you’d like to get involved in any way, please fill in the following form or email email@example.com