Vegans Are Cool: A delicious collection of essays, interviews and articles by cool vegans from around the planet has launched!
The book is a collection of writings by the global vegan community. This collaborative project showcases the knowledge, creativity and heart of individuals from a diversity of races, cultures and backgrounds who share one thing in common: they are all living the healthy, environmentally friendly vegan lifestyle.
Vegans Are Cool shatters many myths surrounding the vegan lifestyle and presents a realistic picture of what life is like living the vegan way.
Vegans Are Cool covers the following topics:
- What does being “vegan” actually mean?
- From Carnivore to Vegan – a how-to guide
- Questions about iron, B12, protein and vegan nutrition answered
- Being a Vegan Man
- Interviews with vegan veterinarians
- Articles by vegan naturopaths
- Cruelty Free Fashion – Vegan Fashion Essentials
- Interviews with vegan children and vegan teenagers and vegan parents
- Vegan athletes give their top fitness tips
- Vegan scientists talk about the connection between the environment and our food choices
- Weight loss and the vegan diet
- Vegan recipes
…plus much more!
This is the book to give someone with all the usual questions about going vegan successfully. This is the vegan how-to guide that you can share with your friends and family to show them that going vegan is the way to go!